Adjustable Magnetic Posture Corrector
VERY IMPORTANT: PLEASE MEASURE BEFORE SELECTING SIZE
Belly Button/Mid-section Measurement:
Small: 24-30" (64-77cm)
Medium: 30-34" (77-88cm)
Large: 35-38" (88-97cm)
XLarge: 37-40" (95-103cm)
XXLarge: 41-47" (104-120cm)
XXXLarge: 48-58" (122-148cm)
ABOUT THE PRODUCT:
- Robust and Cosy: Provides firm but delicate support, holding you up from slouching. Wheter you have to sit and work for hours in the office, or you stand still and operate a factory plant, this tool suits your routine.
- Undetectable Outfit: It is completely undetectable clothing. Wear discretely and enjoy your new look.
- Easy Care: Designed to be easily used, washed, and to last longer.
- Made with comfortable, breathable neoprene material cotton lining
- Straps adjustable for comfortable wearing
- Can be directly worn under clothes
- Pull the shoulders back to stand tall or sit up straight
- Helps support, comfort and relieve aches and pains
- Easily hides under any clothing
- Simple and Effective at an affordable price
- Posture Correction
BENEFITS OF MAGNETS:
There is a few studies done with magnets and human blood. They show that our blood has iron in it and it is weakly attracted to an external magnetic field. The magnets are said to help circulate more blood around those regions. There isn't many studies proving this with magnets in posture braces, though.
- Material: Neoprene
- Color: Black, White, Beige
Hand was or cold water on gentle machine settings. Hand wash in cool water with mild soap. Remove excess water and air dry away from heat. DO NOT IRON.
HOW TO PROPERLY WEAR A POSTURE BRACE/CORRECTOR:
- Loosen and unvelcro all the adjustable straps.
- Stand up straight and get in your best posture (standing against a wall helps)
- In your best posture,, put the brace on and velcro/tighten any straps so that the brace has a small amount of tension/tightness against your body.
USING YOUR BRACE PROGRESSIVELY OVER TIME:
When your body gets tired of holding the good posture, the brace will fell tighter, which works as a reminder that you need to straighten up and maintain your posture. The brace should not be so tight that it is uncomfortable to wear. Sizing could be an issue if it is too tight from day one. Over time, you can tighten the brace to achieve even better posture.
The purpose of the brace is to train your muscles so that they stay in the proper posture. The more you use it, the better your posture will get. Your current posture took years to become like it is; please do not expect results overnight. consistency is key to improving your posture correction.